Set?Communicate!’s creative graphic design and translation services showcase your program to non-native English speaking audiences.
The creative marketing solutions we create for your institution speak directly to your targeted international audiences. They will learn about your programs, classrooms and campus offerings in their familiar native language, while you will expand your institutional brand into the extensive global community.
Our process begins with a web or print design that showcases your program and institution’s unique offerings. When necessary, our design and photography choices are sensitive to the cultural needs of your audience. We write the copy in English and then translate it into the language of your choice.
Reach out to your target audience in their native language with consistent thematic executions that build your institutional brand identity.
- Reading about your program in their native language will enhance your audiences’ understanding of your institution’s offerings.
- Your non-native English speaking target audiences will benefit from the opportunity to expand their knowledge of your programs, classrooms and campus.
- Your audience will respect your efforts to communicate with them in their native language.
- The students’ influencers will appreciate the opportunity to learn about your program in their native language.
- Your translated marketing solutions will support a successful decision-making process for your target audience.
- The translations ensure the basic information about your program and campus offerings are communicated correctly and in an appropriate, culturally sensitive manner.
- Broaden the reach of your program’s brand, by translating your Set?Communicate! marketing solutions from English into the language of your target audience.